DotA Vs Life


The main reason of DotA addiction actually comes from peers pressure. Imagine, when you are on the middle of serious studying, a PING!!! or Buzz comes into your phone or messenger, with a word, “game”. This is the more reason for you me to teach you guys to avoid these temptations.

Academics Study Issues
“Pro DotA players suck at school” (Really?)All Posts
I don’t think so. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a renowned DotA player in my school, among lots of other players in my school, since that when I play, my team will always outplay them. But, at the same time, I rarely fail my exams.
 Why am I able to excel both DotA and studies? It’s because I don’t dare to neglect my studies. When there is an upcoming test in the next 3 days, I never even try to open my Steam.
When you play before you study, you will get tired at the moment you start studying. Furthermore, if you are losing, you will still be thinking about the game. The worst part is, when you lose, you tend to play one more game. WTF, when will you study then ?
When you play after you study, you will get tired too when you play, but for me this is not of a significant degree. I can play after I study. That’s a win-win solution for me. But according to some of my friends, playing after studying will reduce what they have memorized in the study. If you feel so, please don’t exert yourself playing.
 Playing All Night Issues
Playing all night will friends in a computer rental is extremely fun, but not really that fun for your health. Especially when tomorrow you got class, you will be more likely to sleep when you got lessons. I have experienced those feelings, when a scary teacher is teaching and my eyes are about to close and I insisted on opening them (it was also a result of DotA).
Aside from that, it may trigger illnesses such as, stress, emotional disorder, heart disease and diabetes. That’s why, play only on special occasions like when you are on a trip with your friends.

Source : Here
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Get More Lesson - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger